Student & Parent Handbook
- A student is to ride only on his or her assigned bus.
- Students are expected to remain seated on the bus at all times.
- Students are to refrain from any and all behavior that might distract the driver or interfere with the safety or rights of the other children.
- Smoking is not permitted on school buses.
- Fighting, tampering with or vandalizing equipment, profanity, and boisterous behavior are prohibited on the bus and will result in disciplinary action.
- Any student who does not observe the bus regulations will be denied the privilege of riding on the bus.
- Bus drivers should be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Late buses will leave the school at 3:30 pm for those students who have remained after school for clubs, sports or extra help. Students are required to have a pass to board the late bus. Passes may be obtained from your teacher or advisor.