1. THE LINK FOR THE ONLINE SIGN UP WILL BE MADE LIVE ON AUGUST 1ST. THIS LINK WILL BE POSTED ON THE DISTRICT WEBSITE, ATHLETIC WEBSITE, THROUGH SPORTS CLUB E-MAIL BLASTS, DISTRICT EMAIL BLASTS, AND ALSO BY EVERY COACH! THIS CANNOT BE DONE BEFORE AUGUST 1ST, AND THE END DATE IS AUGUST 14TH BY MIDNIGHT (due to 30 day interval part of the form).
2. NO OLD CARDS OR PAPER WILL BE ACCEPTED ANY LONGER
3. Athletes must have a physical in the past year from the start of the sport. This information will be verified by the nurse!
4. A parent must fill out the online sign up NOT the student
5. Their will be NO EXCUSES for not signing up since the parent and them can sign up via computer from anywhere or smartphone!
6. Emergency cards will not be collected as they will be e-mailed by the health office now
7. We will be completely paperless
8. This is the first time doing this and there are sure to be a few glitches so please be patient.
SAT Classes are offered through BEPT.
For information on current offerings call or e-mail:
School safety is a task of paramount importance that requires the cooperation and dedication of all members of the school community. From students and school staff to parents and community members, everyone plays a role in the safety and security of Eastchester's prize treasures, our children.
We felt it important to reach out to you at this time to keep you abreast of the steps being taken to ensure the safety and security of our students. Please see the attached documents for more detailed information.